Best Capture Download for Live Streaming

male person

female person

XSplit's Suite of Video Tools Work With

LinkedIn YouTube Facebook Zoom Twitch Microsoft Teams Google Meet Skype

XSplit VCam Logo VCam

The Best Virtual Groundwork Webcam Tool

Remove, supersede or mistiness your webcam groundwork in calls with XSplit VCam.

XSplit Broadcaster Logo Broadcaster

Alive Stream or Record a Virtual Upshot

XSplit Broadcaster offers the best all-in-one streaming and recording solution for content cosmos.

XSplit Connect: Webcam Logo Connect: Webcam

Use Your Phone as a Wireless Webcam

No webcam? No problem. With XSplit Connect: Webcam, plow your smartphone into a webcam for conference calls, presentations, or live streams.

XSplit Presenter Logo Presenter

Create Beautiful and Professional person Presentations

Seamlessly requite a high-quality presentation with XSplit Presenter. Add together presentation slides, rich media, and your webcam.

XSplit Capture Logo CaptureBETA

Share What's On Your Screen Instantly

Record your screen, capture images, add note, voice-over, so share it as a link in seconds.

  • Eoghan McCabe

    "XSplit Presenter is extremely impressive and represents a much needed step frontward in presentation engineering science that has remained static for well over a decade."

    Eoghan McCabe(Founder, Intercom)
  • Elspeth

    "XSplit is an intuitive and quick tool for putting on a professional broadcast, every fourth dimension. Information technology'southward convenient and integrates with multiple platforms and apps. I adore its layout and accessibility, and am a fan for life!"

    Elspeth
  • Markman

    "We use XSplit to assist power some of the biggest events and gaming tours. We need a robust software that understands our needs and calibration things from a coincidental stream to the biggest gaming production. That'south the ability of XSplit and why events like Evo go along to evolve with this product."

    Markman
  • Gerald Lee

    "I use XSplit broadcaster for my streams because information technology'due south like shooting fish in a barrel to apply and reliable. Its seamless integration with NDI and plugins like the gamepad visualizer have been invaluable for my Youtube videos as well. And if I have any questions, I know there's a dedicated support team that can aid me."

    Gerald Lee(CEO Cadre-A-Gaming)
  • Michael Lindblad

    "Nosotros use XSplit to simultaneously stream our 24-hour charity fundraising event to our site, YouTube and Twitch and it handles the entire workload with no problem! The interface is uncomplicated to learn and it's piece of cake to keep an center on key information like CPU/GPU loads, view numbers, up time, drop frames, and bitrates.Adding extensions is super simple and new features are constantly added for an even better feel."

    Michael Lindblad(Control Ops Director, Rooster Teeth Broadcast)
  • Messica

    "I accept used XSplit for many years at present and this is because their service is unmatched. I have never had program issues and their simple user interface makes streaming effortless even for beginners. Their staff is on standby to assist with whatsoever questions or assist with stream settings. These people piece of work difficult to ensure that you get the best performance out of their product."

    Messica
  • Trisha Hershberger

    "I find XSplit extremely user-friendly and uncomplicated to use. The setup wizard makes determining stream settings a breeze and I can hands contain stream add together-ons similar notifications, custom layouts etc. through the interface. I have used XSplit, OBS and SLOBS over the years, but for my everyday streaming purposes, I burn up XSplit."

    Trisha Hershberger
  • cypheroftyr

    "For the all the years I take been streaming on PC, XSplit Broadcaster has been my become-to software to get the stream going speedily, smoothly and easily. It's i of many reasons that XSplit will always be my software of pick to get live."

    cypheroftyr

What you tin do with XSplit

  • Pitching and Presentations

    Give professional person quality and highly polished presentations.

  • Online Classes & Webinars

    Easily create professional webinars and online classes.

  • Product Demonstrations

    Stream interactive demonstrations of your production or app.

  • Interviews and Workshops

    Host or produce interviews and Q&A sessions remotely with guests.

  • Virtual Events & Conferences

    Transition your physical event presence to a digital one and increment your viewership.

  • Video Interviews and Calls

    Have your chore interviews or professional calls to the next level.

users

More than 15 Million people utilize XSplit's suite of video tools to work smarter with video

DOWNLOAD HERE

Posted by: kraftabadvionand.blogspot.com

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات